Based on the favored CRF250L but with rally styling inspired by the factory HRC Monster Energy Honda Team, the CRF250L Rally touts an outsized 2.7-gallon fuel tank and a frame-mounted windscreen that makes it comfortable for long-distance adventuring, but it also offers nimble handling in city traffic or on technical trails.
Available in standard and ABS versions, the CRF250L Rally possesses relaxed dirt-bike ergonomics, long-travel off-road suspension, and smooth power.
Honda CRF250L Rally Premium Features:
Rally-style bodywork and windscreen
- 11 inches of front suspension travel
- 3 inches of rear suspension travel
- 6cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- A dirt bike that’s street-legal
- ENGINE COUNTERBALANCER: Because it features a counterbalance, the engine is a smooth runner. You get the narrow overall width and power advantages of a single along with the smoothness of a multi-cylinder bike.
- FUEL INJECTION: Fuel injection means the CRF250L Rally models start right up, even in cold weather. Compared to a carbureted bike, it also helps reduce emissions and enhance performance and fuel efficiency.
- 21-INCH/18-INCH FRONT AND REAR WHEELS: A 21-inch front and 18-inch rear wheel give you a wide selection of tire choices for everything from serious off-road trail riding to smooth on-road adventures.
- INVERTED FORK: An inverted Showa® fork features large 43mm sliders. That makes it strong and helps add to the CRF250L model’s excellent handling in on or off-road conditions.
- PRO-LINK REAR SUSPENSION: Thanks to our single-shock Pro-Link rear suspension, the CRF250L models deliver excellent comfort, traction, and handling, while also improving rider confidence. The Rally’s suspension front and rear offer more travel and greater ground clearance.
- STRONG STEEL FRAME: A sturdy steel frame is strong and designed to survive in the real world of rough pavement or off-road trails.
- SINGLE-CYLINDER ENGINE: A single is a perfect choice for a bike like the CRF250L Rally. It’s light, simple, returns excellent fuel economy, and features a broad powerband with plenty of low-revving torque—just what you want in this type of motorcycle.
- RALLY BIKE STYLING: The tall windscreen, the extra-coverage fairing and side panels, the blended, frame-mounted bodywork are all marks of a true rally machine. The 2020 CRF250L Rally looks great, but you’ll appreciate the extra wind- and weather protection too.
- COMFORTABLE SEATING POSITION: With a long, motocross-style seat, you can move forward Title Title required. Description Price Title Description Price Title Description Price Title Description Price Title Description Price and back, left and right with ease, helping you navigate changing terrain in comfort.
Special cargo hooks make it easy to secure a light load to the passenger seat with bungee cords. It’s just another one of the nice touches that help make these bikes so versatile. It also has a storage box on the left side for small items you need to keep secure.
The CRF250L Rally’s digital instrument cluster tucks in behind the rally-style windscreen, just like the big Dakar bikes.
With its long seat and fold-up frame-mounted passenger foot-pegs, each CRF250L model is fully equipped to carry a passenger so you can share the fun.
- 249.6cc single-cylinder four-stroke engine returns excellent fuel economy and features a broad powerband with plenty of low-revving torque.
- Roller rocker arm design for valve train allows for a compact cylinder head
- Engine counterbalance enables smooth running.
- Fuel injection means the CRF250L Rally starts right up, even in cold weather.
- Large, 38mm throttle body offers ideal response and power in low and midranges.
- Compact, two-chamber muffler paired to 38mm exhaust head pipe contributes to good peak power
- The steel frame offers solid performance on rough pavement or off-road trails.
- Inverted Showa fork with 9.8 inches of travel offers improved ground clearance and features large 43mm sliders for excellent handling in on or off-road conditions.
- The pro-Link® rear suspension delivers excellent comfort, traction, and handling, while also offering 9.4 inches of travel for added ground clearance.
- A 21-inch front and 18-inch rear wheel open the door to a good selection of tire choices for everything from serious off-road riding to smooth on-road adventures.
- Front and rear hydraulic discs for excellent stopping power and brake feel, both for on-road and off-road use.
- The available Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) allows smooth, controlled stops in varying conditions.
- The long, motocross-style seat allows the rider to move forward and back, left and right with ease, helping you navigate changing terrain in comfort.
- Fold-up, frame-mounted passenger foot-pegs enable a passenger to come along for the ride.
- Special cargo hooks make it easy to secure a light-weight load to the passenger seat with bungee cords.
- Digital instrument cluster gives displays all pertinent information, including Speedometer, clock, twin trip meter, fuel gauge, and more.
- Frame-mounted, Rally-type windscreen offers improved wind protection.
- Vertically split radiator shrouds give the CRF250L Rally a sporty appearance and at the same time offer improved aerodynamics and cooling.
- Skid plate provides added protection to the underside in rough terrain.
- Handguards are incorporated into planning while protectively from wind and brush.
|Brakes:||Front – Single 296 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
Rear – Single 220 mm disc
|Tires:||Front – 3.00-21
Rear – 120 /80-18
|Weight:||Curb – 341.7 lb.|
|Ground clearance:||10.6 in|
|Seat height:||35.2 in|
|Final Drive:||#520 chain; 14T / 40T|
Honda CRF250L RALLY Technical Specifications:
|Type:||Liquid-cooled, Single, DOHC|
|Engine Displacement (cm³):||249.66cc|
|No. of Valves per Cylinder:||4|
|Bore ´ Stroke (mm):||76.0 x 55.0|
|Max. Power Output:||24 HP (18.2kW) @ 8500rpm|
|Max. Torque:||16.7 ft/lb TQ (22.6Nm) @ 6750rpm|
|Front suspension:||43 mm inverted fork; 11.0 in. of travel|
|Rake:||Caster Angle – 28.1°|
|Rare suspension:||Pro-Link® single shock with spring; 10.3 in. of travel|
Honda CRF250L RALLY Key Features
- Styling & Equipment:
The CRF250L RALLY is designed to cover distance and its styling reflects this. Derived from the parts used by the CRF450 RALLY, the ‘floating’ screen, upper/lower fairing and side shrouds effectively shield the rider to offer excellent defense against the elements. Handguards offer further protection, both for the hands and the brake and clutch levers.
From the machine’s mid-section back, the style is MX-sharp, with side panels and a seat/tank interface that helps the rider move freely. A skid plate protects the machine’s underside and the gear lever features a folding tip. The seat height is 895mm, 20mm taller than the CRF250L.
The CRF250L RALLY’s frame is constructed from steel, with twin oval-section main spars and a semi-double cradle. A wheelbase of 57.3 inches is matched to a 28.1° rake with 4.5 in. (114mm) trail and ground clearance of 10.6 in. (15mm more than the CRF250L). The curb weight for the CRF250L Rally comes in at 341.7 lbs and 346.1 lbs for the ABS model.
1. It’s Not Just a CRF250L With a Rally Windscreen
2. Same Powerplant, Different Power
3. Hits Highway ‘Sweet Spot’ at 65 MPH
4. It’s Very Off-Road Capable of an “Adventure Bike”
5. To ABS or Not, You Decide
6. Ergos Fit Taller Riders